Common Core State Standards
T&W is prepared to help New York City student writers become college and career ready!
- We have a 45-year history of teaching writing across the content areas, encouraging student writers to build their speaking, listening, and language skills as they draw meaningful connections with the subjects they're studying through their writing.
- T&W programs encourage and expand students’ critical-thinking, problem-solving, and literacy skills while engaging students’ imaginations.
- The 50+ professional, published writers on our roster of teaching artists have all been trained in the Common Core State Standards.
- T&W writers collaborate with classroom teachers to generate creative literature-based approaches to classroom curriculum.
- T&W programs are individually designed to support students’ learning needs.
And much more!
Contact us at 212-691-6590 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our writing programs!